Streaming Movies, Music and Pictures to an XBox 360
Using Microsoft Windows Media Player, you can stream music, pictures, and videos from your personal computer to your Xbox 360. The really great thing is you don’t need to download and install any additional software. Use the following steps below to connect your Xbox 360 to your home computer. Vista Media Center Connection Guide
Use your XBox 360 to Listen to your Music & Watch Streaming Videos from your PC.
Step 1: Open Windows Media Player
- Launch Windows Media Player. Select Start, then Windows Media Player.
Step 2: Now Turn on media sharing.
- Click the arrow below the Library tab, and then click Media Sharing.
- In the Media Sharing dialog box, select the Share my media to check box.
- In the list of devices below the Share my media to check box, select your Xbox 360.
- click Allow
- click OK
Step 3: Configure your Xbox 360
Xbox 360 Settings
- In the Media section, select Music, Picture or Photos.
- Select Computer, and then press the A button.
- Select YES, Continue, and then press the A button.
- Select your Windows Vista-based PC, and then press the A button.
- Find the music, pictures, or video you want to play, and select an item to play it.