Maui Blog Spot
A Maui Blog From Maui, Hawaii
Just browsing around Maui, Hawaii or looking for something more specific, aloha and welcome to the Maui Blog. Here you will find a Maui blog on and about Maui, Hawaii, Web Design, Website Development, Computers and much more! This Maui Blog is updated regularly so be sure to check back often for related news, stories and articles on Maui. Maui Blog Spot From Maui, Hawaii. This Maui Blog utilizes rss xml data.
Web Design by Aloha Techsupport Hawaii.
Things to do on Maui
- Visit Maui’s Big Beach Makena
- Watch the sunrise on Maui’s Volcano Haleakala Crater
- Discover humpback whales while whale watching
- Take a drive through the scenic, 53-mile Hana highway
- Hike the trais around Iao Needle in Iao Valley
- Find that special something while browsing the shops, museums, and restaurants of Lahaina
- Swim with Maui dolphins by taking a trip to Molokini
Maui Blog Factoids
Maui is known as the “Valley Isle” because of the valley that exists between the two volcanoes that make up the island.
Hawaii has long been known as the gathering place of surfing. Maui however, is not the center of the sport. Maui has some good breaks but Oahu’s North Shore is the best spot for surfing great waves with good shape.